Posted by Prakash timilsina Thursday, November 26, 2009

Share
I got this problem and i was so upset by not having the sound in my computer. I explained the problem to my friend and he gave me a simple trick to make the sound the computer and i tried it. that really works to me !!
i have that trick for you also

1 . Right-click on My Computer and click on properties

2. Under the Device manager tab select on the Device manager


3. Now double click on the System Devices → Right click on the Microsoft UAA Bus driver for High definition audio and disable it


4. Now Uninstall it


5. now again install the driver for the Audio Driver
6. Reboot and Enjoy

6 comments

    v
  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. thank u man
    i was suffering from this problem from a week.
    thank u

      Posted on January 16, 2010 at 3:52 AM
  3. Kiran Says:
  4. thank u :)

      Posted on January 20, 2010 at 5:52 PM
  5. any option for windows-8

      Posted on August 31, 2013 at 5:14 AM
  6. Anonymous Says:
  7. This method really works on XP service pack 3, I have tryed it myself. Great post!!!

    Thanks you.
    Emmanuel James

      Posted on March 4, 2015 at 11:00 AM
  8. Unknown Says:
  9. Doesn't work.

    Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition..etc - isn't even there.

    Another useless guide.

      Posted on October 8, 2016 at 3:09 PM
  10. Anonymous Says:
  11. there's no microsoft UAA bus driver pls help ..asap

      Posted on November 2, 2016 at 9:07 AM
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Goto Top