Posted by Prakash timilsina Thursday, January 21, 2010

Share
I am very excited to announce one good news to you all visitors that our Blog "Computer Guru" have got its first Page Rank -1 in google. This blog is only 3 month old blog and i think it have done some great improvement.
 


And see another cool fact

Here, this is my current post. This post was crawled by Google within 1 minute. I was trying to check how time wills it takes to crawl my blogs post by Google. Than I check URL immediately in Google after posting some articles. I am surprised that time. It just takes 1 minute to crawl.

This is all about my 3 month improvement :)




5 comments

    v
  1. NSR Says:
  2. Heartiest congrats form the admin of Crackznhackz
    our best wishes r wid u
    you will go a long long way

      Posted on January 21, 2010 at 10:09 AM
  3. thank you N.S Rana.
    keep visiting

      Posted on January 21, 2010 at 10:16 AM
  4. Laxman Kafle Says:
  5. Comgrats prakash.
    you have a excellent blog and you deserve this for having this blog :)

      Posted on January 21, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  6. Anonymous Says:
  7. Hey man congrats..

      Posted on January 21, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  8. thanks all of u

      Posted on January 22, 2010 at 1:33 AM
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Goto Top